Monday 9 June 2014

                       Gymnastics 

Every week rm12 walked down to Nairnville 
and did some gymnastics.
That were all laid out in a different circuit every week. 
some of the circuits were fun, and some challenging, 
then we'll  switch to a different course every 12 minutes.

My favorite parts was the rings, the warm up games, 
the warm down games and of course the air track. 
It was super fun
because we could do all sorts of cool stuff on their 
and its also very bouncy!!!  

I have to say I improved the most on the beam, 
                                              and my posture and balance on it. 
                                              Now I can do all sorts of stuff on there!

3 comments:

  1. COOL LOOKS LIKE YOU LERNT LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we switch every 12 minutes. Been doing it for 4 years, but I never knew that

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE THAT PIC IS THAT YOU?

    ReplyDelete