Wednesday 19 November 2014

Speeches #2


Speeches Boy oh boy does it feel good to get it finally over with thank goodness!! 

Well I felt I had stumbled on a few sentences a few times and I think I may have missed out a paragraph altogether! I also wonder if I used enough gestures and not have stayed in the same stop the whole time!
                                                  ..   
                                                  ~  

I didn't feel it went as well as I had planed, and that's usually the story each year I think it will go really well... But really it doesn't there's always something that goes wrong :-( 

                

                 ...................But there is always next year!.................

















Bye See Ya Next Time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment