Monday 24 November 2014

YEAR 8?

                Year 8 next year all ready! WOW my whole life at school has been and gone soooooo                   quickly can you believe it..............? I certainly don't so I'm gonna do my very best next                 year to complete my work to a very high standard I mean it and it will be tough.                           Before i move onto collage next, next year! pretty nerve racking!

Year 8 is going to be jam packed will lots of fun and challenging surprises on the way. I know that one of the firsts ones is the high ropes I'm pretty scared of heights but will try to overcome that fear during camp! another one is tests, I want to do my very best in my tests and get good marks. (especially maths!) there's also swimming, athletics and cross country, I want to do well in. And I bet ya there will be more surprises on the way!

But One thing I am really looking forward to next year is CAMP! Camp for the win I'm so excited!...... and nervous of all the challenges we get to do during the time! some of my favorite activity's i'm looking forward to do is... Kayaking, sailing, coasteering, snorkeling, boogie boarding, tramping, confidence coarse, canoeing, caving, river walking and camping.

I just can't wait to be a yr8 it looks sooooooooo fun!








Bye Bye 


           

No comments:

Post a Comment