Tuesday 2 December 2014

            
           Highlights

Hello readers! 

What an amazing time I had during term 4! I don't know about you but I definitely had a brilliant time this term and has so many great memories and adventures during the term and throughout the year!

By the way it's almost CRISTMAS

So lets get into it, for my Highlights page i'm doing...

-The Retreat-
A great time to reflect on the year and have fun!

-Topics-
I had great time learning about all the different
Topics such as Space (Which was this Term)


-Minecraft- 
I had lots of fun and made great new discoveries on galactic craft 
while doing minecraft for our topic research. 
....Also a great learning tool.

-Art-
Art was so fun and differient this term for our 
space topic!

-Speeches-
Not the best highlight of the term..........

-Research project-
Our space research project was so fun and
included minecraft I learned heaps from it.











Good luck with all your highlights page see ya!






1 comment: