Monday 30 November 2015

2015 Moments

Hello!                                                                   Welcome everybody to another weekly blog post! This weeks bird call comes from the Welcome swallow, a native bird found in lowland farmland with small streams or drains, or in wetland areas where they are mostly seen on the wing catching small insects. 
So welcome guys lets get strait into things, firstly my favorite moments. . . so without further ado lets jump into some of my favorite highlights of 2015.
                        

                    
1. Camp                                            I have to say camp was probably the biggest if not the biggest highlight for this year, 2015. It was amazing! The people, the friends the memories, and the activities. Which boosted my confidence levels, and made me loose my fear of claustrophobianess. . .  (Is that word) claustrophobia A.K.A a person who dreads confined spaces. Loosing my fear during caving, especially trying to move around in that murky cave system and trying to fit through those tight spaces. But other activities are just as amazing for instance, bridge-jumping, kayaking, high ropes. . . etc. 


2. Cake Decorating

OMG This was so much fun! (Another great highlight to put on the list) To be honest. . . (no offence Catherine or Ethan) but I kinda thought it would fail a bit, and in a way it did a bit, just look at that icing on the side! (not to mention we destroyed half of the cake in the process.
         Vs
But besides that doesn't it look a lot like the cake im pretty proud of that for me, (putting my artistic skills aside her), that is an achievement right here (insert claps and cheers here:)

Next up. . . where do I think the big day out will be held. . .
Geez this is a tough one every time you predict something it is like the exact opposite of the destination you were thinking that we were going too. . . making this whole 'Choosing' thing near impossible. well if I had to choose lets start off with listing the destinations from previous years.

-Zealandia
-The pool

-Zealandia
-ummmmm. . .
-Zealandia
-Don't remember
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia
-Zealandia. . . 

I feel like every year we go to something like zealandia. . . Geez why am I complaining!!! Best place in Wellington!! Although to be honest, I think its probably down between the zoo (because of the new section open and everything) and te papa, and probebly my favorite big day out outing, would be the time we were at nga manu or something like that... is that how you spell it? Anyway It was so cool with all the bird aviaries, and bush walks and nature stuff so cool!

Anyways thats all for this week, this is Ty Ty for another blog post stay tuned for next week! Bye Bye now!







A tree with over 40 fruits - WTF fun facts:


Goodbye














5 comments:

  1. Ugh, if we're going to Zealandia again, I'm not going. Not even joking there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but you find where your going on the DAY and you fill out a form saying that you have to go... sooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Your list is perfect Zealandia Zealandia Zealandia

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO ZEALANDIA. NOTHING RELATED TO BIRDS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zealandia zealandia zealandia what a boring place

    ReplyDelete